today i witnessed some of the smartest operating on the stock...

1. 114 Posts.
    today i witnessed some of the smartest operating on the stock exchange that i have not seen since chalkies were running round the boards and brokers were calling out their bids...this operation was timed to perfection by a group of traders operating in a high volume stock NCA

after close of business Friday they placed buying orders at .013 unlimited stock and .014 for large amounts of stock . they also placed selling orders at .015.... then this morning all buyers got fitted at .015 and then at 10.04 am all their buying orders at .014 were withdrawn and all remaining buyers left got fitted and as this was done it appeared as there were 10 sellers pushing to sell at .014. some 2 or 3 minutes later brokers started to exercise their selling orders at best and panic merchants came in too unload . this resulted in a massive turnover at .013 . the net results being the group of traders sold approx 2 and half million shares at .015 and .014 but were able to buy approx 7 million at .013
    lets hope they try again tomorrow because if they do i will be sitting waiting to soak the panic sellers up

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.