HGO 1.33% 7.6¢ hillgrove resources limited

Thanks for the information and location. Am driving up to...

1. 568 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 83
    A nice guide
    Thanks for the information and location. Am driving up to Gladstone for work in about 3 weeks, but won’t be calling in to the Marble Bar just yet I fear.
    Following on from Brainchip (still a punters choice at this stage for Mums and Dads imo) and Peter Cook, today’s announcements by Metals X MLX, are of relevance as concepts and models for our own resurrection, a la Ariadne. I may have posted previously about sharing a lift after an IEP AGM in Hong Kong when management staff discussed amongst themselves Bruce Judge and the connection between the Greek name Ariadne (about 3c at the time I think) and rising from the ashes like Phoenix.
    Industrial Equity and Bruce Judge back in 1984!

MLX summary for resuscitation, including a JV
    https://www.metalsx.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/20200611-Copper-Assets-Strategic-Review-Update.pdf

Re MSB: Covid is just a new surprise potential bonus, which might well give the SP a “bit of an extra boost over the next couple of months, from what is already planned and in progress. One of the 4 or so recent MSB announcements I recommended reading is about a presentation at a very recent Paris virtual conference on improvements in lung function and exercise tolerance after their treatment in Chronic Obstructive Respiratory Disease (COPD).
    The excitement about treating cytokines storms and Covid ARDS and ICU patients follows from their existing drug due in US in Sept for the very nasty bone graft rejections. 9 out of 12 discharged (compared to about 10%) from ICU respirators in compassionate use at Mt Sinai Hospital in New York is what lead to the current 3 month FDA / NIH trial across 30 major teaching hospitals in US.
    I think that MSB has some good form now, but as a 3yo maybe.
    Last edited by Dockie: 11/06/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.6¢
Change
0.001(1.33%)
Mkt cap ! $159.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.5¢ 7.6¢ 7.4¢ $561.2K 7.509M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 178552 7.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.6¢ 1178640 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.5¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.5¢ 7.6¢ 7.3¢ 2225743
Last updated 15.50pm 07/05/2024 ?
HGO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.