HGO 1.92% 5.3¢ hillgrove resources limited

Smart or Stupid ????, page-65

1. VYR
    4,657 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2990
    Hi HIO

I think the best investments for risk tolerant folks are the ones that become very low risk because the SP drops to a level where it doesn't reflect the value of the tangible assets whether they are stated on the balance sheet or not.

HGO seems to me to be another opportunity to buy a pile of wonderful toys cheap. The $10m the SA Government spent bringing treated sewerage to the site is more than half the market cap. Won't all that water supply be a grand incentive to get the $30m PHES sold once the UG dreams are fulfilled or abandoned.

I recall you were on the MDL journey when those assets were available for scrap value. Didn't that turn out well.

I've been raking my old brain about the HIO tag. It throws up "It's off to work we go" but Im thinking there might be something differtent. I had lunch last week with a golfer friend and neighbour who mentioned the Hole In One and I thought we might have someone coming to the Marble Bar in a chauffeur driven gold plated AMG Golf buggy.

Don't forget when toys are cheap:
    "he who dies with the most toys wins"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.001(1.92%)
Mkt cap ! $111.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.4¢ 5.2¢ $309.6K 5.828M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 488983 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 451558 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HGO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.