MOG 0.00% 0.5¢ moby oil & gas ltd

MOG cannot do CR without A1 being successful, forget about...

1. 1,710 Posts.
    MOG cannot do CR without A1 being successful, forget about selling % of Artemis. If A1 is a duster no one is going to buy % of MOG pie in Artemis for anything decent.

IMO and honestly stating and always have been honest, If A1 logs and core sampling come up empty then Artemis will be put on the shelf by all parties...

MOG still has plenty of acarage that has potential. All we need is one to come up trumps with a decent farmin and we will see it in high 20s again (if A1 is a duster).

If A1 is a duster and share price drops to 3cents then I will be accumulating to avergae down. If I can get my average to 5-6cents I will be happy to hold for another 12months or so.

If Albers is holding I am happy to hold as well.

This week will test your nerves, and it will be hard to keep away from the screen. But when do you see a prospect this good!!! Yes its a gamble, but its a good gamble as far as OIL and GAS prospecting is concerned.

IF A1 comes in indecisive conclussion, then the parties may want to drill again. In this case MOG will have to cough up with money to do so, 10% of another 40-50mill for second drill A2, is 4-5mill. It wont be hard to get few million, perhaps OXX take over of MOG... Who knows????

Good luck all... Im in this one till end.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.