BPT 1.20% $1.27 beach energy limited

smart strategy, page-20

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    ""( when one would call you are the classic downramper, often categorised by 4 -5 posts in a row))""

Autosime,

If you care to go through my previous posts, you will find that I have answered that question to you before. Obvioulsy you are just having a dig at me every now and then, but you only read what you want within my replies.

Unlike you, I am not sitting in front of the computer all day waiting to see if there is going to be a bounce of half a cent to capitalize on. I usually post late at night, when I am having a cuppa and trying to unwind or early in the morning while I am waiting to get going for the rest of the day. Hence why the series of replies.
    If I was a serious poster, I would have a shield beside my nic, awarded by HC.

As for the last part of your post:

""(On all objective measures, based on the value of their 2P reserves BPT is a bargain at todays prices)""

Buy then. Buy up big. I wish you all the luck in the World. Because if it will come good for you, it will become good for me as well.

But, if history has to be taken in consideration,.... well mate you can assume what I would have to tell you next.

Smartdude,

As for your buying those shares, good luck to you mate. But one thing is for sure though. And that is that I don't downramp nor upramp a stock. I simply call a spade a spade.
    Why should I ramp up a stock just because I own a stock...?? That would only give me reassurance that I have invested wisely, while the opposite could the the truth, the whole truth, but nothing by the truth.

And finally, for that presentation of mine that you are requesting, you would have to wait for a very long time.
    If past history and experiences have to be taken in consideration...... Time will tell.

Think about it.

Buddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.