BPT 2.04% $1.25 beach energy limited

""( in reverse having had the luxury of entering late and at a...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    ""( in reverse having had the luxury of entering late and at a lower price perhaps I am overly positive. )""

Autosime,

That is the best thing you have said yet.
    Yes you may be a little overly positive, while many of us have seen all this before and also have seen that we never got anywhere beside engaging/putting reverse gear on for many years. All the while the Management are paying themselves absurd amounts of money without any consideration to us loyal shareholders which have stuck through thick and thin for years on end.

I hope that I am wrong and that things may change in the future. But taking all the past experiences in consideration, I wouldn't hold my breath because I do not like to get blue in the face.

And yes, I have been invested in another two companies that this Management has, and still is involved with, and all I did experience there, was much of the same.

We need a lot of good luck mate. And more than likely a total new Board. Only then I think that this ship will start heading in the right way, and leading us into port. Until then we will still be in the high seas without any rudder.

I am off to Sydne for a couple of days and will talk to you then.

Buddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.25
Change
0.025(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $2.851B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.24 $1.26 $1.23 $11.87M 9.487M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 192001 $1.25

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.26 129594 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.