CQT 0.00% 51.5¢ conquest mining limited

I am not too sure why so many are fussed on a takeover scenario?...

1. 1,017 Posts.
    I am not too sure why so many are fussed on a takeover scenario? Forget Goldfields, it is way too early for them.Why bring to account additional exploration costs when they can get someone else to fund these and remain in the primary position to excecute should the months ahead spit out the sort of resource anticipated.? I am amused to hear the pundits declaring that there is little upside and greater potential for downside right now after a 6% fall in the share price. Wow,if only for 20/20 vision! Pretty simple conclusion to arrive at I hasten to add after today's onmarket fun and games!. Much of today's activity was I believe external and as a poster said previously, not at all related to the fundamentals. A cautionary piece of advice for those currently scampering off the CQT register for greener pastures. The more likely short term scenario for CQT involves corporate fund activity which in my view, today has crept closer to the starting grid. If we reasonably assume that there are corporates currently purveying the CQT exploration model, the interest of corporates in reality becomes heightened as the shareprice of any target on their radar screens falls away for no apparent reason. Corporates do not necessarily buy the margin but more the position for medium to long term growth. So as a share price of a target investee company falls to the inhouse valuation defined in any due diligence process, so does the likelihood of an active position by a corporate. As an abolute, I am not nearly smart enough to know whether the potential for a further slide in the shareprice is imminent but what I do know is that stock prices go up and down. CQT is not Robinson Crusoe. It will happen to all stocks except of course uranium stocks that seem to be blowing up their own bubble. So my advice to all holders of CQT is to keep your eye and focus on the story unfolding and be comfortable with your position as a function of that reality and resist the temptation to get caught up in the hyperbole and personal investment agendas of other investors. I hear a hell of a lot of success stories in these chat forums and many posters are certainly not shy to tell everyone how suberb and smart a trader they are. Confusus once said: "Be aware of man (read as trader) who tells you he can do no wrong for he is the man that knows nothing"

Great weekend to you all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CQT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.