CHP 0.00% 0.5¢ chapmans limited

CHP back in August recently invested 750k for a 15% stake of...

1. 57 Posts.
    CHP back in August recently invested 750k for a 15% stake of Digital4ge Pty Ltd. After some recent research it's actually shaping up to be a nice one.

I believe CHP could actually be on a winner! Digital4ge is the brainchild of former realestate.com.au CEO Jaime Pride and co founder Ben McGrath . See the write up below in BRW.

http://www.brw.com.au/p/entrepreneurs/tech_entrepreneurs_seek_job_founders_PUiCShYfmzUR7UXuQg1HpL

The first project for Digital4ge looks to be "REFFIND". REFFIND is described as a referral-driven recruitment platform. Which will essentially save companies hundreds of thousands in recruiters fees, as the referrals come from their existing employees.

I'm guessing this would rival or be similar to 1PG- another "recruitment" based company, which since its IPO at .20c has skyrocketed 10 fold, to todays current price of $2.  1-Page describes itself  as a  "cross industry hiring solution that provides a new system of engagement and assessment to identify top candidates with scalable solutions based on each company's hiring needs."

If REFFIND lists, which I'm sure it will and goes up by even half of what 1PG has, CHP will be in for a tidy profit, and thats only deal 1!

Seems tech is the way of the future.

I can't wait to see what this has in store, all I know is I will be continuing to buy as there is only upside from here!

As with everything DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.