SDV 7.25% 37.0¢ scidev ltd

smart trading pre mrp formal agreement

1. 1,367 Posts.
    TW, I’ll share my strategy with you, maybe you’ll learn something.

If your average price for example is 10c and you have 250K shares total cost = $25K

(and that takes into account participation in the recent rights issue + free oppies and I’m sure many long termers have topped up over the last six months and in addition written off some more expensive purchases in INL against other gains made over the last financial year like I did etc)

Now with INL at 2.5c you can buy another 500K shares total cost = $12.5K and your average price is now only 5c (Rights Issue price).

Pending the formal agreement is signed, sealed and delivered to market (in Oct 2008) and more clear details on the MRP is disclosed and the Intec Metals Recycling Project becomes a goer then you should be back in the black pretty quickly I would imagine.

From then on it’s just a matter of time, funding the MRP is the next big announcement (Intec have made it abundantly clear that there are multiple project financiers received in writing) I mean companies don’t disclose this sort of information to the market if in fact its not fairdinkum and then onto construction and eventual production of Copper Metal I might add.

So for all long termers who want to see the MRP into production now is the time to be topping up not waiting for the stock to hit 10c and miss out on a potential 4 bagger from here on.

And that is exactly what the down rampers don’t want you to do, they don’t want long termers making a handy quid when the share price is back on the way up, just recouping lost ground is certainly not enough reward for me, hence why I doubled my holdings recently to now over 1 Million shares.

Please remember this is my strategy and I’m sure one that Datrat, Towie and a few others have probably also used, but please ensure you do your own research, I am comfortable with my investment in INL.

Regards

ps: Go Storm, sensational performance, back to back here we come.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
37.0¢
Change
0.025(7.25%)
Mkt cap ! $70.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
35.0¢ 37.0¢ 35.0¢ $49.72K 138.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 166360 36.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
38.0¢ 13726 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SDV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.