SDV 7.25% 37.0¢ scidev ltd

" I thought the first rule of trading was never to fall in love...

1. 333 Posts.
    " I thought the first rule of trading was never to fall in love with a stock and all you seem to do is just mainly post on INL or have you broken another one of your rules " put all your eggs in one basket"...."

I only post on INL as I find it similar to a soap opera, very entertaining.

As to your question marcmarcoz, read my previous answer about risk strategies.
    What you were referring to is a stop loss.Again, have a plan and stick to it.A balanced portfolio is how you make money either in a bull or bear market.
    You need to have highly speculative stocks like Intec in there for the long term.This is how to make the big winners.Without these, you stand still or make at best peanuts, unless you are in a primo bull market, those days have gone for a very long time.

Anyway you can buy books on all this stuff.

95% of all traders lose.fact.If you want to be one of the 5%, learn, and then learn some more.

Way off topic now, I don't post on here for management of portfolios and investment stategies, but for the entertainment value between the rampers and de-rampers.

I see poor old Thatsgold is banned again, he could rev the rampers up big style.

For your info, besides revving up D etc, I fully expect to make a killing on INL.I wont be selling under a dollar.;) and it will happen sooner than you think i.m.o.
    I will keep the rampers in check though with some contrary posts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
37.0¢
Change
0.025(7.25%)
Mkt cap ! $70.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
35.0¢ 37.0¢ 35.0¢ $49.72K 138.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 166360 36.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
38.0¢ 13726 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SDV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.