SDV 0.00% 37.0¢ scidev ltd

"For your info, besides revving up D etc, I fully expect to make...

1. 1,367 Posts.
    "For your info, besides revving up D etc, I fully expect to make a killing on INL.I wont be selling under a dollar.;) And it will happen sooner than you think i.m.o.
    I will keep the rampers in check though with some contrary posts."

TW, now you’re talking my language, really no need to hide behind that fake facade you keep dishing up on this INL thread. And as for my initial post, that was the exact way I managed to bring my average to below 4c, which I expect the share price to north of within days/weeks, a very handy position to be in considering the fall from grace (30c).

I stated quite clearly that this was my strategy so no need to over do the disclaimer thing, warning the newbie’s etc just to try and bring some reasonable creditability to your postings.

From last weeks announcement IMO the deal is as good as done, just the formal proceedings to go with the multiple project partners providing the project finance this would be the main reason for final agreement to be signed before the end of Oct. A major positive is that there won't be just one or two parties involved in this project, there quite easily could be up to half a dozen interests in the MRP, a very strong selling point in my books, everyone will want to see this come of, it’s a goer.

A calculated risk worth taking in my books and if anyone is uncomfortable with their holding reduce your exposure once share price is at or above average price simple. But saying that TW, you hang in there till the share price gets back to your average purchase price, by then I'll be on a one, two or even a three bagger and very happy to hold.

Regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
37.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $70.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
37.0¢ 37.0¢ 36.5¢ $770.2K 2.190M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 150753 36.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
38.0¢ 13726 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.22pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SDV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.