MST 0.00% 0.1¢ metal storm limited

The following is my view and only my view. It is not investment...

1. 16 Posts.
    The following is my view and only my view. It is not investment advice. Do your own due diligence and seek the advice of a professional before any financial decisions regarding investment.

One Clip is Spot-On!
    First, the company is in the present near-death situation, for one reason, and ONLY ONE reason ....... .... REPEATED NON-PERFORMANCE AGAINST CRITICAL PUBLISHED OBJECTIVES....
    ....The super-complicated and weird scrapheap that stands-in as a poorly supported financial structure for the company, is a direct consequence of those failures.

NONE of the Most Critically Important Objectives this team have laid out, have been delivered. None! Instead, they have darted from project to project with little understanding of what they are doing, and failing each time.
    Remember, the Redback. It was once the Top Priority Objective. It was also a clearly absurd first-product! And with the 3GL, all we had to do was finish it, and the orders would flood in! Some Flood!

We were told these products would provide funds from sales, which would fund other systems... meaning there would be NO dilution. EUREKA! ..... Talk about a joke!
    And success was even more certain because we also had the self-proclaimed turn-around expertise of Harmony on the job. Some turn around! Well done guys!!!!
    Instead of success this collective group of board members, managers, accountants and engineers, have reduced the company to be a LAUGHING STOCK, while refusing to take any notice of those who have the expertise to have HELPED, and who OFFERED to help.

Can I now put this question to them all... “So... How has that worked for you?. How has demonizing those who started the company, and pushing away their support, worked out for you and for the Shareholders?”

How much delay has resulted? How much needless duplication of development has resulted? How much waste of time? How many wasted dollars? And why? Ego perhaps? What damage has been done to the company, to the technology, and to shareholder value by imposing such a self-destructive culture?

Second. About Wedge sealing. When the company started it was based on wedge sealing. It is in the early public domain (and recently reiterated to the company that (rather naturally) a study was completed on the prospects for commercialization of the technology that tested the viability of the company if it remained based on WS entirely. The published result was that the potential value of products based on WS was likely to roughly equal that of internal sealing products. While an over simplification, WS makes calibres such as 9mm viable and cost effective, while internal sealing has application to larger calibre and individual round re-loading.

It is my immovable view that BOTH systems are highly valuable and that the company must preserve BOTH. To see that our CEO is not able to understand that, is a heart-wrenching disaster of grotesque proportion. To see instead that he actually advises the WORLD that he sees No Value in WS, and that the forthcoming loss of the patents is No Loss to the company, is truly sickening. I am certain that In time we will see millions of handguns and other weapons based on WS technology, but according to the CEO, that realization represents no value. Perhaps that’s why he has publically derided the company’s own technology, rather than license or sell it, while there was time. A simple early phone call could have saved the disastrous loss the company now faces.
    Yet the company has constantly refused to take any notice of offers of help.
    To test their claim that WS is of NO VALUE, I’ve asked that the company transfer the supposedly worthless patents to me. (Surprise, surprise... No Reply)

The board has failed miserably. Again and Again and Again. The CEO has failed miserably, (and should be stripped of the incredible salary he still receives while sinking the ship of opportunity that MS once was.)
    On the clearest basis of his own loudly proclaimed words ‘that the market takes notice of those companies that do what they say they will do; He has broadcast to the market that it ought to take No further Notice of him, and I suspect that is exactly what has happened.

In addition, the primary responsibility rests with the Chairman. You are way, way past your use-by date Terry. No more excuses. Time to go.
    One Clip is spot on. FACT.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MST (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.