AIM 6.21% 77.0¢ ai-media technologies limited

smashed. 14c close, page-6

1. 455 Posts.
    re: everyone take a deep breath Domum and everyone else,

As dissapointing as today may seem, if we cast our minds back 3 months a few of us were suggesting 15c would be around the mark pre-offtake.

OK, so zinc prices has still risen, but the same traders that slaughtered us today were the same traders that drove it up to 19-20c levels only last week.

I think we all got a bit caught up in the emotion that this stock was flawless, a monty, and immune to such trading tactics.

Errrr - wrong.

Firstly, as I hinted a little while back, IMO this stock held some value based on Mumbwa. Mumbwa could very well be a good thing, but once a bears hit the market, the first stocks to get hit are the ones that are overcapitalised based on speculation.

AIM possibly being one.

Long term is still an excellent prospect but until offtake agreement is settled and results come out for mumbwa, IMO in current short term climate this may have little scope for growth and is a soft target for a battering.

Concern if any should be on how the recent zinc price decline has affected offtake agreements????

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
77.0¢
Change
0.045(6.21%)
Mkt cap ! $160.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
74.0¢ 78.0¢ 74.0¢ $905.4K 1.184M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 15531 76.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
77.0¢ 10983 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AIM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.