AAD 0.00% $1.49 ardent leisure group

Smashed at close, page-154

1. 34,250 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 890
    Commonsense. Amazing that Annastacia is now showing some sense. Probably the tension from the pending One Nation rout of LNP and ALP seats at the next election. Perhaps it is the fact that the AWU have called out AAD and the ex LNP Councillor CEO Deborah Thomas for insensitivity (a $843K bonus), the safety of employees who have received social media threats of disorder, fights and so forth.

One would think that the responsibility / liability goes increases a level from corporate to governance. A proper risk assessment of the whole operation (and it's individual components ie., other rides ) should be in place before allowing it to reopen IMO .

They are in the business of conveying people in one form or another from one place to another , sometimes at high speed or in an unusual or "adventurous " manner in order to create excitement. If this number of fatalities occurred at once on a coal mine I am fairly confident that the mine would be closed for more than a few days and overall operation scrutinized in great detail.
    Last edited by JCoure: 27/10/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.