AAD 0.00% $1.49 ardent leisure group

The DW Log Ride has been in operation since late 1981. I suspect...

1. 4,661 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 701
    The DW Log Ride has been in operation since late 1981. I suspect - I do NOT know - that the earlier Log Ride incident, MAY have been largely down to the rider. To come out of the Log boat, when it drops or immediately after [when it is traveling "at speed"], is simply impossible, if you are sitting in the Log, as required, if however, you attempted to stand.....trouble! For example, death has resulted, on the Disneyland Matterhorn coaster, from people when they, foolishly stood up!

Millions of people have rode both these DW attractions, without incident, for literally DECADES! I have a slight theory, as to what MAY have happened, but not been an engineer or privy to any further details....who cares!  

It also MAY be, people in the raft today, did things they should not have done, just prior to it reaching the lift, which contributed to the terrible events which have occurred. [That is just a private speculation though and nothing more].

Time will tell and still sadly, not bring back a single person!   A very sad day for the families impacted, DW/AAD.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.