TRY 0.00% 3.0¢ troy resources limited

Smashed the 200 day MA +14%, page-13

1. 1,537 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1134
    The problem here is that the balance sheet is still quite weak. Don't expect too much difference in trade creditor debt. In fact, my calculations showed me Troy would have some trouble paying the Investec rate which was not the case in reality, so better than expected. AISC is slightly lower than expected too. But no question something will have to be done to cut the debt.

The chairman indicated there were no current plans to issue shares and at current rates/prices they had just started to pay down the debt (no news, you can easily come to the same conclusion doing basic math).

But maybe Troy has other options. E.g. I have noticed this change in the report compared to September:
    Troy currently holds a 30% equity interest in Casposo but does not receive any *direct* share of production or contribute to costs during Austral’s earn-in period.
    I do not know if it means anything and we are not able to solve the riddle as we do not know the exact contract between Troy and Austral, but interesting nonetheless.

Expedited Casposo sale is still on the table. And Alto Metals is making good progress on Sandstone too, where Troy still has a 2% royalty. And they have the iron ore royalty too.

Therefore it is highly likely that the cr will not happen at all here but can wait many months and then it will not be an emergency cr (sort of) but a cr at a leisurely pace that makes sense - if the price is right then - to get an upgraded plant etc.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.