TRY 0.00% 3.0¢ troy resources limited

Smashed the 200 day MA +14%, page-32

1. 1,537 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1134
    AISC
    You did notice the original resource model was wrong and they have much lower grade?

Strip Ratio
    4.48 : 1 waste to ore ratio in December quarter. Am I missing something? Considering that includes some pure waste stripping are Hicks this is now a very good figure.

Production 16.1k vs 17k
    They lost 4 days in November and December, 17k would have been met else. Pretty good. As I read all reports I did not notice the insufficient explanation for not reaching the target.

You should really base your estimates on A$2.6m profit per months at $1340. May I suggest instead of using $1275 as a conservative base using a $1600 gold price and a $1100 gold price scenario?

10 year yields of US treasuries are very high now. Bordering on the downward trend of 1980 to today. That means normally field should reverse soon and bond prices rise. US treasuries are a no-risk assets like gold. Traded in tandem over the past years. Declining yields and rising bond prices mean gold should rise too.

If the bond bull market sine 1980 dies here and yield break out... it will be an inflection point meaning higher inflation and much higher gold prices over the next several years.

Troy is highly leveraged to the gold price right now. Might be beneficial over the next several months (sentiments are way too positive, so maybe short term downside in gold prices). Eliminating the risk of lower gold prices would need a cr now. But that makes no sense as long as the share price is too low and as long as there are other ways to strengthen the balance sheet.

You should call the Chairman, he is very good in explaining the current situation without telling overly bullish things. Just an accurate picture of how things are running.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.