TRY 0.00% 3.0¢ troy resources limited

Smashed the 200 day MA +14%, page-33

1. 404 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 119
    I have spoken to Peter Kojak78 and John so no big deal, I like the guys, they are running this show, steering this ship and what I say here I have no problem sharing with them, they are doing a fair job at the moment. They have their limitations or legal obligations so disclosure is not in its entirety or maybe you know something I don't hehe. C'mon out with it don't be shy, I wont tell hehe.
    I see it as I have written. I did notice the models are a bit out of sorts.
    Woulda Coulda Shoulda - see it how you will I don't have an issue with that. Put it to 18,000 and I will clap, it is how we interpret things that makes us so unique.
    I honestly didn't notice the strip ratio so if that is the case I take it back, my eyes are painted on and that is close enough yes good job I reckon too.
    As far as basing estimates, I guess that's why we aren't robots as we are allowed the freedom of thought, estimate how you will & I may learn something or somebody else might so keep up the good variation of work hehe. I should base my estimates - he must be generalising surely hehe.
    Anyway Bonds/Yields yer I get it basically but I have basically resigned to that thought process as it seems to have a behaviour unpredictable to me. Predict what you will and if you are correct then surely you will have the masses queuing to download some of that there knowledge of yours or not?

Basically the impression I got was it is a difficult number over there and as I see it they are doing the best they can with what they got.
    I also personally believe they bit off more than they can chew by going down that route, call it an erroneous resource model, in hindsight of course, but hey they are the experts, I mean they have been out there doing all the work, the expertise, the physical stuff, I am but a lowly shareholder with fingers bangin away at this opinionator hehe as fair and honest as I can be.
    I asked John how much the guys got paid over there as employees as I was going down the route of going over for a wee look, I also don't mind getting my hands dirty and then some. He didn't encourage the idea anyway hehe. Missed out ay?

When is it $1,600 gold time anyway? Go the Gold Price

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.