KCN 1.54% $1.28 kingsgate consolidated limited.

smashed, page-63

1. 41 Posts.
    You are a goose ml. You just read wiki and then pretend you know it all. What you fail at is correctly assessing the aim of my posts. I wanted to see if I were written off or not, fish. You point to some experiments involving the decay of heavier elements to lighter ones from either radioactive products or hitting nuclei in Cyclotrons. I know about that. I also know that is not a synthesis proper, it is merely a destructive generation of radioactive products and/or stable products. Synthesis on a true macro scale can only occur when you squeeze matter, that is protons, electrons and neutrons to the point that over-rides the nuclear forces and hence any element ca be produced. The only way nature can do this is in the fiery interiors of new suns. The only way man can do this is in his mind.
    Gold will nevertheless drop to $1000. I have been saying this for nearly two years. Gold may or may not experience another boom, the future will be different to the past, we may not even have currency soon, not the way we know it anyway. Good luck with your kin shares. Mark my words kcn is going to go down as a historical corp. production costs too high.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.28
Change
-0.020(1.54%)
Mkt cap ! $329.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.30 $1.35 $1.27 $474.3K 362.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12202 $1.28

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.30 1774 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.