PDN 0.35% $11.51 paladin energy ltd

smashed, page-5

1. 5,801 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    Hang in there Westie :)

Brokers reports this morning have PDN still as a BUY with targets of 6.80 or higher.

Dines effect may kick in after this weekend's Dines Letter (also with ACB hopefully)

Those with longer term views will be digesting the quarterly and should start to move in maybe later today, or Monday.

GE, now a major shareholder in PDN, would be very happy with that report.

I'm just surprised that JB missed the opportunity to put some positive spin on the report - not like him at all to miss that chance. He could have said that "Production continues to ramp up towards nameplate capacity, and we're now within 12% and closing. All problems and hiccups are under control"

Think I'd get a job with PDN as spin doctor? ;)

Gross overreaction, as many have said. But the short-sighted idjits are selling off, helped by a heap of bot trading. No problems - PDN is well in the box seat for the uranium resurgence that is already underway, and over the next year or two, we could see PDN continue on its merry way upwards, as LH Stage 2, and then Kayalekera, come online.

The rising spot price of uranium will also help.

You and I (as well as others in here) are well placed to ride this out, having bought way back when, for peanuts. Keep the faith, mate. ;)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.