BTR 6.25% 1.7¢ brightstar resources limited

Thanks Dragone64 for summarising my points.I forgot to include...

1. 675 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6

Thanks Dragone64 for summarising my points.

I forgot to include that the capital costs would be a reflection of the metallurgy - with deep oxidation (secondary & native copper)as well as suphlides will likely involve several process routes, so to attempt to determine the capital costs now would be difficult. BTR need to properly charaterise the geology of the deposit (that is to separate the different mineralised types and oxidation of those types to address the preferred metallurical process/es).

I don't understand how you require Leapfrog technology to determine lithlogy wireframes - this is stated in the BTR release. It is the job of the golologist who logs the core and identifies the geology of that core which which is then used to create a geological interpretation - using a software program for this is nonsense.

To clarify Simplesimon's comment - I did not state the following "if the resourse is proven up,the way it sits makes it non-viable for the estimated $300-$400 million setup costs". No cost was mentioned by me.

I have never owned any BTR shares, but have been following the story.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $77.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $60.43K 3.741M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
35 8908898 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 3878393 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.