WSA 0.00% $3.86 western areas limited

Smashing through the $3 ceiling, page-5

1. 734 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    Yes I agree at still over 15% there's opportunity for the shorters to drive the price up as they cover. This is a very interesting space as I think Wsa has been overlooked by retail at these levels and a little out of favour with the recent upheavals about Phillipines and indo supply. Offsetting those oversupply concerns are clearly upcoming demand from ev and home battery storage demands for ni. Strong bounce overnight indicates this run up might not be over. As Iv mentioned will also continue to hopefully drive Wsa sp higher and breaking the $3 mark as @gavascarred has mentioned. I'm kinda excited actually and glad I didn't listen to all those spruiking a pull back to under 2.40. Remember one of the directors bought in around 2.50 quite a while ago. All bodes well for a well run company making more money at these higher ni prices.
    I also think in my opinion that retail has played into th instos hands where they run the sp into the ground sending retail into the red forcing some to sell when the sp is diving and others to hold only to sell out at higher levels somewhere near what they paid and happy to get out. Either way instos happy to snap up shares knowing demand will continue to drive sp even higher. Anyhow GLTAH and dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WSA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.