WSA 0.00% $3.86 western areas limited

smashing, page-14

1. 2,060 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1393
    I listen to @kathy100 as she got these calls right on.

Some wierd stuff going on here, I agree with Ni down WSA ought to have went to 2.30 at least but held at 2.50 and now a nice double bottom pattern at 2.50 suddenly 2.58/2.60
    Ni weakness back to 4.66 now means WSA ought to be where it was last time at this Ni price ie $2.30.

The shorters seem to be vacating and voilume is very low so they are waiting to see if the Ni trend reverses or goes lower. With USD$ strength, NI should weaken and then WSA will be sold downwards.

Im waiting as I cant see  a capitulation selloff attack done yet. When that happens maybe another entry at 2.00-2.30 or if this holds & Ni rises then may see a runup again which i doubt. Shorts are sitting on the sidelines waiting for their time to SELL it down yet again.

Sell inclination for now still. If 2.60 cant hold we will see 2.50 again and maybe lower if Ni goes lower. if 2.60 holds then that may signal a new bull run to 3.00. Low volume is a big worry as major players/shorters sit it out like me. maybe they are trying to get the retailers in so they can restart shorting it down again. Im sitting it out & watching.
    Last edited by Samboy69: 29/09/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WSA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.