SMC 0.00% 49.0¢ strategic minerals corporation nl

smc gold history

1. 428 Posts.
    Did a bit of research on gooogle with smc..strategic and was quite surprised at the rich history'...If nothing else its a surviver over many many years..will ring the company tomorrow and ask a few questions. Its certainly got some interesting 700 sq klms of area in Qld in what appears to be a good exploration zone...then of course there is S.A uranium but I think they would have to kick a gold goal in Qld. before they went there ..
    The market supporting at 2.7c seems to think there is some upside yet to come.
    I cant help but compare it to ATV Atlantic Gold[held]that trades at 6c and has about the same rough reserve although SMC I think has a potential for much better grades maybe if we get lucky.
    There obviously appears to be s.holder disappointment from the past and management will need to find gold in this drill sampling session and fire up shareholder support. At this sold off level I think its worth a go with gold as buoyant as it is..That gold price I reckon is yet to be factored in looking at SP history...Any thoughts on company management...like to hear more views..
    Not trying to ramp it,just to understand it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.