SER 6.25% 1.5¢ strategic energy resources limited

Not sure what you mean Sp500. Not that many went thru today and...

1. 772 Posts.
    Not sure what you mean Sp500. Not that many went thru today and some of them were mine. What makes you think there is something suspicious going on. Just interested as I am not even sure what the cross trade means. As far as I am concerned I will keep buying what I can on the way down as there is only way to go after that and I'm pretty sure we will see the upside soon. Whatever happens we own a world class resource that investors will be "crawling over broken glass" to get into before the years end. I am still of the opinion that MEGA want to go to the bank displaying an operational mine,some production, some sales,some customer acceptance and their value adding technology etc etc to get the IPO over the line. If the MEGA IPO fails SER will have an operational mine, some production, some sales etc etc at little cost and offer up Tarcoola to a new partner standing in a line streching from Uley around the world. But my interest post the demerger is the other assets that could see SER back in the teens with one good announcement. Being from WA I have met the various controlling interests of SER over the years and I still share their current optimism for Uley and the other interests. This long and tedious process should end soon and IMO the patient (and I might add long suffering share holders) should be rewarded. MEGA have already put $800,000 cdn into this and are spending more and raising more as we speak. They are paying wages and building up the mine. I think they are serious. The question is "Are they just dreamers" I dont think so but when in doubt stay away.
    SP500 all these ramblings are not aimed at you but I would be interested in why you smell a rat.
    Our friends in Europe are putting a damper on the markets at present or should I say pouring olive oil on them but I really do expect some exciting news in the near future.
    Best of luck to all
    Flatchat

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
-0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $10.03M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $19.76K 1.281M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 5119090 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 1775295 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.