LTR 18.9% 88.0¢ liontown resources limited

Smell of Desperation, page-42

1. 3,144 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1631
    What’s the production cost for lepidolite on a per tonne SC6 equivalent and including remediation/appropriate environmental controls basis? What will that cost look like once the EU increased tariffs due to government subsidisation of supplies sets in …

Will the Chinese government accept their car industry (so important to their sovereign economic development) taking the hits with those increased tariffs or will they start to strip back the subsidisation (and effective control of environmental impacts would fall into such subsidisation), and require the industry to start standing on its own feet?

What will that look like then when you extrapolate that effect to Chinese controlled mines in Africa … will the Chinese government subsidisation of those operations also be part of the reasoning the EU has increased the tariffs on EV imports from China to all of the EU? What do you think will start to happen when those African operations also have to start standing on their own feet with no/less Government support/subsidisation so that China can try to start to wind back those EU tariffs?

You see - supply is only valid if it is sustainable and at the moment I’d suggest a whole stack of operations which are being suggested to be supported by government subsidies and which are seen by the EU (and USA) as having detrimental impact on their EV industries are about to start unwinding I’d suggest.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
88.0¢
Change
0.140(18.9%)
Mkt cap ! $2.121B
Open High Low Value Volume
81.0¢ 89.0¢ 77.5¢ $26.95M 32.85M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 118777 87.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
88.0¢ 79512 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.45pm 07/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.