LTR 4.67% 71.5¢ liontown resources limited

Smell of Desperation, page-50

1. 1,351 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3738
    Correct @Artorius and the West have also applied tariffs on Chinese EVs and provided incentives to non Chinese controlled mines, refineries and battery makers. These are all intended to allow the West to catch up and slow the Chinese dominance of EVs and the lithium supply chain from the mine to battery to EV. During the catch up the lithium will come more and more from West controlled supply chains which LTR is very much a part of. Gina knew this. This will also accelerate the EV transition further and Chinese and African lithium will only be a small part of it. Their quality and cost of production and ESG credentials will ensure that. They will also be incapable of meeting the demand. The shorters are only looking at the current low price of spod and thinking of lithium as oil. The lithium market is volatile, immature and soon to be impacted by jurisdiction, quality, production costs and geo-political forces that oil faced 100 years ago and resolved through various wars and behind the scenes machinations and alliances. Lithium is just starting on this road. The shorters are stupid and see only the current spod price and that lithium comes from many sources. They foolishly believe therefore that Western mines must struggle. It will end in tears for them as they are playing in a market they don't fully understand. If any here wants some substantiation for these views just read some of the lastest posts from @anatol. Bloomberg has also just released some research very much accepting that EVs and lithium batteries are going to the moon. I ignore the one line comments from shorters, they never provide scientific research or reasoned analysis.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
71.5¢
Change
-0.035(4.67%)
Mkt cap ! $1.739B
Open High Low Value Volume
72.5¢ 73.0¢ 71.0¢ $4.192M 5.819M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
30 134357 71.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
72.0¢ 254651 29
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.47pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.