LTR 5.33% 71.0¢ liontown resources limited

Smell of Desperation, page-85

1. 353 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 289
    It's ok, Trayon. I appreciate your viewpoint and candour. But with investing, you have to remain rational at all times, otherwise the market will eat you up and spit you out like you're nothing. When I teach what I know to others these days, the biggest topic is always about managing emotions in the market, not about how to read a balance sheet, because I believe that's the most important/hardest part of investing.

In a volatile stock like LTR, you have to expect outsized price movements, it's not yet a mature company like BHP or Rio, so this behaviour is expected of the stock. You have to position yourself well for this. That means buy whenever the price is low if you can, then trim a little if it gets a bit too euphoric.

As for the Lithium price going down? That's actually good news for the sector, because that will ensure demand for it remains high for years to come. The worst thing that can happen to Lithium is if the price goes up too much, forcing EV/battery companies to look for alternatives and driving demand down in the long term. We want stable lithium prices that is competitive. Mining is a cyclical business, so the long term aim is stable growth in the share price and dividends.
    Last edited by Tangles2020: 14/06/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
71.0¢
Change
-0.040(5.33%)
Mkt cap ! $1.721B
Open High Low Value Volume
72.5¢ 73.0¢ 71.0¢ $5.786M 8.059M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 311239 71.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
71.5¢ 27055 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.