PYC 5.00% 10.5¢ pyc therapeutics limited

miki, thank you. Just in general, I am uncomfortable with the...

1. asf
    9,887 Posts.
    miki, thank you.

Just in general, I am uncomfortable with the use of the term "guidance". Mining companies use the term when they suggest output- gold ounces, etc. Then they can revise guidance- upwards or downwards. Minerals in the ground might have less complexity (for all their complexity) than do people and companies.

I have no expectation of a deal signed off today- in any part of thew world in their own time zone. This feels like Nick has an assignment to do, and deadlines are not being met. I am sure we all remember that it was originally 3 new deals, and 3 extensions by the end of 2011. Fine, the goalposts have changed, so now we are still in "guidance", but, as I've said before, my issue is with the promise-making (stop helping, Nick).

PYC was always bound to go up in share price following this steep decline. PYC has been trading between 5c and 6c, in general, so that is what the market has set it at: at 3.2c, it was too low (besides, the SI's seem to have panicked- maybe the broker came back from holidays today).

PYC should be able to amble along, like most companies do, without needing to be Microsoft, and constantly having to outdo itself. I just hope that we have a slow incline back to some kind of normality after this placement. The last placement was @ 7c. Wouldn't 7c be nice right now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.005(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $489.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.8¢ 9.9¢ $290.0K 2.818M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 537039 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 87446 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.