PYC 5.00% 10.5¢ pyc therapeutics limited

Bugger, no deal to market, even if signed off. Seems to me that...

1. 2,239 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 694
    Bugger, no deal to market, even if signed off. Seems to me that Nick missed guidance again. Was pretty certain just the other day according to Miki's email. Wonder what went wrong? Nick is probably very upset his reputation will be getting trashed. Hopefully he learns a lesson re communicating. Interesting that Nick continues to blame irrational dumping by a large shareholder for sp woes. If it's Barton they must have really pissed him off. Seems the last raising was very poorly managed. Is this down to mgt or RBS? I'm going to raise a concern that is starting to niggle at me in the hope that someone can set the record straight: IF the science is so good why is it the deals seem to be struggling / slipping and the existing collaborations, although they seem to have been successful have not yet paid up for round 2. They seem to be being pushed out and out as much as possible. Is big pharma flexing its muscle, deals just that hard to wrap up or is the science possibly not as good as is being made out and big pharma is stringing them along just to keep options open? What's everyone's take on the science? Are we really backing a winner?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.005(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $489.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.8¢ 9.9¢ $290.0K 2.818M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 537039 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 87446 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.