PYC 5.00% 10.5¢ pyc therapeutics limited

Back to the catches, indeed. I have seen a strong individual...

1. asf
    9,887 Posts.
    Back to the catches, indeed.

I have seen a strong individual major shareholder seller in at least three companies: VMT, ISN and now PYC. In ISN, the shareholder (the inventor/founder of KSX- now ISN) ran out of shares. In these cases, I am always interested in *why* the seller is selling, because let's face it, if these companies had been doing ok and everyone was making money, a strong sell-down would probably be matched by the market taking advantage and the share price would be restored. Demand meeting supply, etc. 3.2c was pretty much the lowest SP PYC has ever reached, aside of one time that lasted for a moment, when PYC landed at 3c in Feb, 2009, and then rose immediately back up to around 4.5c immediately after.

At the end of the day, notwithstanding individual shareholder peccadilloes, the responsibility for the share price rests with the company. We are fortunate to have the SI's in now, and some broker- either good or bad- who should be able to sort any extreme sell-down, at least for the moment. I do expect that, at some point around the raising, that there will be some news. Until then, we hold and hope.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.005(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $489.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.8¢ 9.9¢ $290.0K 2.818M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 537039 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 87446 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.