PYC 5.00% 10.5¢ pyc therapeutics limited

ASF - i agree that is the troubling thing & one that highlights...

1. 35,746 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 554
    ASF -

i agree that is the troubling thing & one that highlights the uncertainty that PYC infact have something valuable to take to market - the 2 largest & most troubling sellers of stock have both been ex-board members Harry Karrelis with BTC stock & now Anthony Barton with multiple packages.

I guess the most questionable one though was that in the past & one before i held any stock, although it was also prior to the new business model being put in place. Aki Von Roy has a big name piece & many previous positions in the hierachy of the BIG pharmaceutical companies so I guess his resignation as Director & Chairman was a big hit on validity of course he was replaced by Doug Wilson who similarly held positions in the hierachy of the big cats. Funnily enough it was also the same time Anthony Barton joined the board.

It will only be known in time but the fact the the strongest & most determined sellers are those who have been behind the scenes as opposed to either institutional or retail holders who are only based on publicly available information.

Succesful Proof of Concept is key in the current collaborations & pharma taking a candidate past preclinical & into Phase I trials is the only thing that will concrete the fact that potential well & truly exists with candidates. New deals with milestones attached are just that "potential" it doesn't mean it will come to frution & in reality the upfronts are pocket change - so no risk but a little dabble for the possibilty that it will deliver something of value overtime.

In the clinic from a current collaboration will be the biggest news & add far more value than any new deal regardless of the size of "potential" milestones attached.

Hopefully 2012 wakes up - make or break anyway.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.005(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $489.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.8¢ 9.9¢ $290.0K 2.818M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 537039 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 87446 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.