PYC 4.35% 11.0¢ pyc therapeutics limited

smells like..., page-7

1. 203 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Guys, this is what I've received from Nick last night when I decided to write to him and Paul for some answers to the carnage. My question is can they still announce to the market during the weekend if they actual sign a deal tonight or tomorrow?

Hi Myung
    Thanks for the message. We are similarly concerned about the share price, which has suffered as a result of one of our larger shareholders offloading stock in the market despite our offers to do a block placement. Our guidance on deals is to sign three new deals in FY12, the first of these by end of calendar 2011. We are on track with this guidance.
    Best regards
    Nick

On 29/12/2011, at 12:33 AM, Myung Park wrote:

Hi Paul/Richard/Nick,

I'm one of Phylogica shareholder. Would you please advice/confirm as Nick mentioned on the interview with FFR recently that there will be new collaboration news before the CY11.
    I'm sure I'm not the only one who are very concerned of recent share price drop. A lot of shareholders (may be not the institutionals) would be in a substantially negative position with current share price down to 3.2 cents being lowest in many years. We would like some answers as to why there has been continuous delays. Nick has mentioned in previous presentations that we will be signing 3 new collaborations by Q3 2011 but now 1 by CY11 and 3 by FY12.
    We all doubt that 1 will actually come about as we only have 1 more day till NY.
    Also the fact that cash flow sustainability initially was for FY2011 and then delayed till FY2013. With all this delays Nick continuously mentions that we are on track. Obviously we are not on track. I know that you have all been busy with everything but I feel that communication to investors and managing expectations are very important.

Hope that I will receive some kind of reply. Thanks.

regards,

Myung

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $513.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 11.8¢ 11.0¢ $297.5K 2.621M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 1372418 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 390472 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.