CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Knowing how much our shorters just love a count down…plus our...

1. 4,289 Posts.
    Knowing how much our shorters just love a count down…plus our genuine long holders I am sure would be extremely excited to find out how much our DSO shipments are worth, I have decided to help them all out…what a guy.

Now it seems the average from our posters is 30 days for a ship to travel directly to China from Townsville…assuming there was a ship to put it on since the announcement was made…..lets make it Arrival in China 20/10/2014.

Now what will be extremely interesting ( damaging for some) is at what point/day "the Market" will "Factor In" the expected "SP Step Change'…as not one zac has been factored in yet…..imho

FROM 8th Sept Announcement : "The shipments of the various grades and types of DSO are to be inspected at Shanghai Port by a number of Chinese smelters that want to purchase the various DSO ores.
    The company will decide what DSO ores are sold to what smelters on acceptable terms, and subject to finalising agreements with the selected groups.
    The bulk samples of the various DSO is to find the right smelter for the right product. The additional product is due to the higher than expected copper grades from the native copper zones…….
    The bulk samples are already loaded into containers and are expected to be shipped this week."

Let the games begin…..Lets say it is on a ship today ( I will see if I can get that information)….so 30 days is 20th October for arrival day…..then a guestimate day for "SP Step Change Day"' …I have no idea but lets make it one week before the ship arrives.

All the best to our long holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.