CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Thanks for keeping the countdown going janti…I have been a...

1. 4,289 Posts.
    Thanks for keeping the countdown going janti…I have been a little busy over the past couple of days.

So only 25 days to go…max…imho
    CDU are hanging in there considering the state of global markets and the hits we are taking to try and force our SP down……unfortunately the boys are winning so far.

Now I know grar would have been biting at the bit to post this …but I thought I would get in first….this from Bloomberg today:
    "Copper Rebounds From 14-Week Low Before U.S. GDP Data By Jae Hur Sep 26, 2014 12:55 PM ET Copper rebounded from the lowest in 14 weeks before U.S. data that’s forecast to show faster growth in the world’s second-biggest metals user. The metal in London rose as much as 0.6 percent after closing yesterday at the lowest since June 16. U.S. gross domestic product grew 4.6 percent in the second quarter, more than the previous estimate of 4.2 percent released in August, according to a Bloomberg survey of analysts before a Commerce Department report today…."

Come on WM …surprise us with some expected $$$'s for the varying grades ….subject of course to it actually arriving in China

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.