CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Smelter Payday Countdown, page-145

1. 46,616 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8743
    Jumpstart as I have said many times - nothing I post or you post or GJ posts effects the share price one iota - My reasons for posting are simple - hot copper is a stock forum where people discuss stocks , if you want further reason for my posting you can look at my response to ironpony where i posted a link to yet another post on the topic of poster motives all of which are a total waste of bandwidth - just use the ignore function if you only want to read froth and bubble feel good rubbish that continually gets dragged up here - When i read stuff that i consider to be wrong which is almost always the case with GJ and ROH,s posts then I post a counter argument - That is why hot copper exists - A one sided debate is not a debate.

Jumpstart why dont you have a go at an topic response to what effect GJ,s dso announcement will do to the share price - I have had my guess whats yours. - Look at the share price man something is clearly not right and the reasons are pretty obvious to anyone who can take the rose colored glasses off and ignore the tired old conspiracy theories that have been disproven time and time again over the yaers - the Xmen hiding on the register to be just one example

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.