CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Smelter Payday Countdown, page-149

1. 5,948 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 371
    h00ts,
    with respect old chum...HotCopper and CDU will actually get along fine with or without you. This is a Zen moment I am talking about.

Yes, I have posted push back against gjcl (Green, John Cudeco Ltd) a few times.gjcl may or may not be whom I assign the name to, (apologies in advance to the real John Green), but the point is everyone already knows they are jerk posts - except you, who seems to insult everybody's intelligence that somehow we don't know. That only leaves the final question, why do you post if you know what I know...

Maybe at some point in the future you will get some perspective, pity is you do know what you are talking about by and large but you are wasting your impact on trying to correct every utterance and every nuance.

The zen issue is , ultimately, you can't control anything, only your reactions. This you need to think about.

Separately, about gjcl and roh we can agree, but why do you not imagine that other people can be as smart as you and figured it out as well?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.