CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

I am a bit confused Hoots…."Peer Comparisons"???? How is that...

1. 4,289 Posts.
    I am a bit confused Hoots…."Peer Comparisons"????
    How is that possible? you appear to be confused …..as you well know those other three companies are all generating income…..now you do like to make out you know more than CDU holders but so far to the best of my knowledge CDU has not started generating any income from what has already been mined on site or what should have arrived in China by now……..mind you we are close…….but as you know until there is income we cannot expect to be rerated but that will happen……then you can honestly compare apples with apples.

From past announcements and I am sure at our AGM in November we will be told what sort of income CDU can generate from ramped up DSO sales and what is likely from our (nearly completed) mining plant. ( Commissioning expected by end of 2014 as per a recent market announcement). From my understanding our native copper sales could help us to match SFR and possibly OZL's yearly income…..and I expect we wont have long to wait to confirm that.

At that point….we will all be apples and you can make your "peer comparisons". Of course Blind Freddy can see what having an income can achieve for our SP ….SFR $5.89 and OZL $3.94 today…..our shares on issue are somewhere between these two and only a fraction of HGO's.

Dividends will be the big game changer…….more on that in November at the AGM.

We are close to sending significant amounts of DSO to China. Once the big Funds know what our ongoing contracted monthly income figures are, I expect they will want in and our SP once again will come alive.

All the best to our long holders….not long to wait now …imho.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.