CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Smelter Payday Countdown, page-235

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    And yet Roh, with all the good things you are saying about CDU and it's Management with it's very good acumen of doing things, along with how shrewd WM is in doing business, and with your sister telling you that CDU is not going broke while continuing to remind us all of that, and with a buy recommendation in place for everyone to see, you have not been loading up at all.

The likes of Bretto, gjcl, and a few others are telling us that they are loading, but you don 't..??

Now, why is that...

Bretto,

""(If they get to $5 buddy and a few will sell.)""

I think that you will grow very old if you are waiting to see that happening.

I have been selling some at $1.72 and $1.73 and put those funds elsewhere..

Roh,

""( He probably is not aware that elevated levels of Cerium and Neodymium were identified in rock samples at the Eastern anomaly)"

But but but...you left out the unobtanium too.

Anything else available from the endless list of what can be recovered from "Rocklands.?

Maybe we should all write to the Pharmacist and ask for his opinion. I will do so tomorrow and ask my Pharmacist about it.

Lets talk about the copper and the gold at Rocklands...shall we.??

Karlene/Penny

""(Here you talk about Sandfire losing value in past weeks,and then talk about CDU losing half a cent, as being an interesting result for the day. On a pro rata basis Sandfire has lost very little.)""

And how much did CDU's sp dipped today.??? Ouch!!!!

Bretto,

""( I think we need the HK office when we list on the exchange there dont we?)""

I think it would be better if we had an office only here in oZ at present, not one in HK.

When we will, (IF AND WHEN) be listing in HK, again if and when, then we could open an office there if at all necessary. But definitely not one at the 4 Season where IMO it is excessively costly to the shareholders.

That is ridiculous IMHO, if not laughable. Dyor!!
    Last edited by buddy134: 30/09/14

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.