CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

hoots, Weren't CuDeco in a very fortunate position that they had...

1. roh
    4,061 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    hoots,
    Weren't CuDeco in a very fortunate position that they had a loan facility in place ? Imagine the situation if they had not had that loan . You were the one most prominent querying whether CuDeco actually had the loan . You went on and on about it. Wayne McCrae proved you wrong. It was real after all.
    My comments on the lack of funding and sustainability of other companies I stand by. I see many more companies in the mining sector going to fail for lack of finance. The torpor affecting the sector has severe ramifications for the mining service sector, the laboratories and the mining towns and a whole host of businesses ,individuals and local government authorities. Only the strong will survive.
    CuDeco has the money ,is mining, and must be a godsend to those working for it in Cloncurry. Even the giant in the area Xstrata/Glencore has been shedding staff.
    I did anticipate sales earlier certainly and thought that the DSO ore stockpiled would have been shipped as is not thinking that CuDeco would be selective in what it supplied to individual smelters to secure top dollar .
    The next step is the smelter trials overseen by Team CuDeco. It should not be too long before we all hear the result .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.