GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

I have not dropped in on this forum for a long-time and I can't...

1. 424 Posts.
    I have not dropped in on this forum for a long-time and I can't believe people are still posting about the wonderful opportunities of Lithium. So, what? Tell us about how Palm Pilots are going to exploit the Smart phone market.

It would be great if Galaxy had a business able to actually exploit this. I am only sorry I did not sell out sooner. This company has been well and truly destroyed. I remember presentations about building batteries for the big China lithium battery boom from e-bikes. All along the focus has been more about trying to be a BHP in 5 minutes rather than building a super cash flow business built on a bedrock of long-term supply contracts.

The only thing that will happen with any surplus sale proceeds is waste and no real value investment that generates cash. Reports and updates from now will just show high admin costs which many on here will complain about.

Cash out now or hang on for a miracle. I figure the current price reflects an effective write-off so I will leave it and if a miracle occurs great. Just glad I did not buy the rubbish at $0.08.

I am happy to be proven wrong anytime on this company… Good Luck to all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.