AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

SMH Article - Axiom Mining ups raising..., page-101

1. 676 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 167
    So the wait continues for a little longer.

Based on the Director of Mines comments in the Island Sun article, the tender process should be completed by late Sept/early Oct with the "winner" notified then.

It covers Kolosori (which is the one we had JORC'd and desperately want back), South San Jorge and Takata.

As I have said all along, it is the people they need to have behind them and it's confirmed in statements like these that reinforces the importance and which places us in great stead:

“My office thinks that getting down to the people with plans in place is the most transparent option towards achieving this project.

“We believe that through such initiative, land owners will be able to prepare themselves with most important information before the development takes place.

“We believe that lack of proper consultation with landowners and people was the huge mistake made during the previous process,” he explained.

So this is great and now gives some certainty as to the timeline and when we can expect a result and finally closure. The day of reckoning is coming!!

GLTA
    Last edited by Boundary Rider: 03/08/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.