AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

In answer to Consolidated Fuzz BUT, we have got all these things...

1. 668 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    In answer to Consolidated Fuzz
    BUT, we have got all these things already right?

(1) Identified and named all the land owners in the respective area (Korsi tenement).
    (2) Commenced negotiations - hell dam, we have em all signed up in a legally binding agreement.
    (3) Payments have been facilitated long ago. (I assume these are still current).

Pardon me for stating the obvious, but Axiom has done all of this already. Therefore, the PL is DEFINITELY coming back to us as no body else is in the running. Have I got this right?? This is more definite than the definite Court win right? Seems a no brainier to me. How definite is definite, set in concrete, no variation from the obvious, land owners on side, land owners have the ultimate say in who mines, Government already awarded Axiom the license (but error on their part), obviously we are going to get the PR license back. No other company is even remotely in the running no matter how well cashed up they are.

The only way this is coming unstuck is if management have been lying to us about how strong their grass root affiliations have been. Would RM do that? Hey, he might release a dubious PFS but he is a character of the highest moral fiber, an outstanding honorable community citizen. He is isn't he? Nothing to worry about then, just have to worry about what colour my Porsche is coming in. Hell the peasants out there toil from pay to pay, the real money comes to the bold and the informed right? God damn I love free enterprise. (guys did I go too far?) he he.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.