AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

SMH Article - Axiom Mining ups raising..., page-31

1. 2,599 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1713
    This is unnecessarily aggressive ...suggest an apology is in order.

Everyone is entitled to their viewpoint.

djm I agree with your post. You clearly have a good understanding of appropriate corporate governance.

I don't agree with the sentiment expressed by some that all the negative issues that have arisen have been outside of management's control. Management is there to provide safegaurds ...and a 15 Mil cap raise at 38c prior to the CoA would have provided this.

The current SP action shows how much this stock has been manipulated ...and that's what happens when you raise funds via private placement with many free options IMHO ...it's all self serving with no concern for loyalty like that shown by the long term holders (would be seriously not happy if I was them).

I have largely protected myself this time around because I could smell a cap-raise of some sort ...but my AVQ adventure has been less than a happy one so far.

It seems to me that the next major SP action will be driven by news of Isabel and while that could happen at any time, we don't know that it is fait acompli or when it will be.

Also agree that RM should buy on market like everyone else with no free options -he has plenty already ...bargain today -hook in RM!

Redpappa, by your logic, the cap raise at 18c was actually at about 55c when you add in the prices of the multi-options. Not starting a fight with you ...but that is seriously creative accounting.

There will be better days ahead.

SJB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.