AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

I haven't posted for awhile, so it is time for a rant, As usual...

1. 429 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    I haven't posted for awhile, so it is time for a rant,

As usual the market will let you know how good the announcement is, the up & down rampers have an option,but the market is the ultimate barometer and at this point it's looking like low pressure, still the up rampers are telling us how good this is, the usual story, when the price falls, no excuses, just "good time to buy more" and if you don't like the management, sell out, this old line gets boring to hear, if us cheesed off holders all did that there would be no need for a forum.

I am in for the long haul, been in for 6 years now, and stand firm on the belief that RM's salary is way over the top for a company that has not made a cent. A bit concerning was that at the very first meeting I attended an elderly (quiet elderly) lady approach me and asked what I thought of the company & management, as her late husband had brought the shares and she had just been watching them go down. I didn't have an answer for her. I do hope that some positive comes before so many of us LT holders are in the same position.

We should never wasted time & money on Isabel until the court case was 100% done with, as is happening now, we should have been working areas that were secure, bad management, blow smoke north wood as much as you like, still a bad decision that has put the company 12 month behind in further into debt (call share issues whatever you like) given that we are now shipping at the end of this year (chuckle, chuckle), well as one of the rampers confirmed late last year, shipping can mean a small barge to get samples done, not a large ore carrier type shipment.

I think that the majority of people on here are getting to the stage of taking everything management says with a grain of salt and thinking of mushrooms, kept in the dark and fed B+S.

It was even confirmed on this thread today that shipping was highly impractical this side of January 1st.

The more RM puts shares out to the buddy buddy network, the less chance the loyal share holders are going to get a say at meetings.

What I feel is on the horizon is that there will be a take over bid, once Isabella is approved, that will be accepted and RM will get a big golden hand shake, patting himself on the back, with the usual crew saying how great a job he has done, this is all my speculative option, I have no proof, good luck to all, I rely hope I am totally wrong about the buy out, that would totally suck, but hey, RM is in this for himself, (who can blame him, he has the cheque book after all) and his buddies, as a good mate of mine recently reminded me, Queensland is a sunny place, with a lot of...........lets just leave it there otherwise I will get moderated.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.