NEN 0.00% 22.0¢ neon capital ltd

smh article - nen, page-17

1. 3,091 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 314
    No point and a waste of time for all involved. I find that pestering a company especially one of the quality of NEN does not make them release information any quicker to the market or informally to you. While you are a shareholder and have a right to contact them just imagine what would happen if each shareholder tried to talk to Ken each week...

In my view the answers you will get back are the following:

1. Exactly how many days is Neon free carried with the drilling of block 105? A: Its not a matter of days but far more complex based on day rates, consumables etc, and we won't get into it, as it is confidential.

2. Each day over the free carry, how much money has the company allow for the extra cost? It has been reported that Neon right now is going to have to pay 5 million. A: As above not going to get into it but we have $ in the bank to cover it, and are happy to continue with the drill at this point as being a suitable investment for shareholders.

3. It was reported very clearly from many outlets, that the spudding of block 120 was to be underway by the middle of September? We are now in the month of October.
    A: Dates are always estimates based on the previous use of the rig, movement times and maintenance requirements. When it spuds we will announce it, so stop worrying and just wait..

4. The wireline log data results of the top three zones, are we on target for an announcement shortly? Or will there be another 2 weeks delay?
    A: When we have something concrete to announce and the three organisations agree the wording we will announce it. We are aware of our continuous disclosure requirements

5. What ever happen to Paloma Oil Field? Production, Production and more Production was the promise from management. I remember reading such figures as high as 5600 barrels a day by early December 2012. I believe we have reached and pass that due date.

A: Well done you can read a calendar. We have made our plans regarding Paloma well known via regular reports to the ASX. At the moment we are progressing possible development options which may include a farm down. Again just wait..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.