NEN 0.00% 22.0¢ neon capital ltd

The problem with a lot of people is that they mark a date in the...

1. 971 Posts.
    The problem with a lot of people is that they mark a date in the calender and expect an announcement.
    Today there has been a lot of rubbish banned around about 105, cost blow outs, SP going to 26 cents, free carry, millions to be paid to ENI and on it has gone. Unfortunately all of it has been unfounded with little if any substantiated.

All this has done today is instilled fear, fear moves to panic and panic moves to selling and let me tell you, some have cleaned up today playing on emotions. Whats more tyou don't have to be a rhodes Schollar to see who was there sweeping up the sellers today, read back on the posts.

Spoke with KC today and there have been down days on the rig as a result of Typhoon Wutip. So obviously the side drilling has been delayed and I suspect up to a week or two. This delay will impact on all other progress as well. So guys rather than hit the panic button and start looking for a parachute, stop and think things through, it just might save you a quid and some angst.

For those that have sold today, do your self a favor and buy back tomorrow.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.