POZ 0.00% 6.0¢ poz minerals limited

SMH article on Argyle closure, page-7

1. 501 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    Message: Hi Jim , Could I ask a couple of questions of you ,Firstly things seem to be going well at Blina very exciting ,on your lease their have all the pipes their been drilled by the previous owners or is this a prospect for down the track for you to look at and would Ground P Radar be a way of checking them out instead of a expensive drilling programmes into the pipes themselves ,Also as the pipes have overburden on them is it possible that their are some diamonds in the over burden itself and not all washed away as alluvials , just intriguing as ,I live at Fitzroy crossing and intend to top up my share holding soon ,will call in sometime
    , thanks very much ,Regards

Thanks for your email.

The known pipes have had some testing, there is always something new you can try, it just comes down to money.

We feel the best use of our limited funds is the alluvial channels, although this may change if we get some new information.

Using the GPR on the pipes is something we might try if we target the pipes in the future, but we have our hands full at the moment.

Best Regards

Jim

Jim Richards
    Executive Chairman
    POZ Minerals Limited

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.