CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

I read the SMH article today. Mr McRae is selling his property...

1. 74 Posts.
    I read the SMH article today. Mr McRae is selling his property for $750K. What a load of codswollip. The offer by Mr McRae to Cudeco was for market value on the property. The $750k is irrelevant. If the property is worth $750K CuDeco would assume they would pay $750K if its worth $250K they would pay $250K. Obviously Cudeco wanted an option over it because it has a 1,000m shed with their stores in it a 4 bedroom house, 20 cabins, an office block and its all on a 1 ha block in the centre of Cloncurry. I would say that Cudeco wanted to secure the property and to get it for its value within 5 years was very generous of Mr McRae, considering it would actually be worth allot more in coming years, He could of said NO.
    As for Mr Hutchison being paid $7.7m for last year, what a load of croc ,I am a shareholder and unlike Rochfort from the SMH I can read an annual report. He obviously cant. Nowhere in the report does it say Mr Hutchison was paid $7.7m. He has options that he has to pay $6.50 for. In other words he has to pay Cudeco $13m to convert them wow that doesn't sound like such a great deal to me he has to pay for them? He received is directors remunerations only. Everyone who owns shares in Cudeco can see what Rochfort is trying to do, unfortunately the retaliation against the rubbish he writes only spurs shareholders to buy more shares it seems by todays trade. Rochfort is a typical grub IMO. I noticed Cudeco has not responded to his ravings, but Im sure they got a good laugh though, the local shareholders did here in the curry.
    Hey & Rochfort for you information Mr McRae owns the Head Office in Southport as well , which is leased to Cudeco for a poultry $38k a year. Consider the average rent for a listed mining company is $650,000 a year and Cudeco pays $38,000 a year I know who Im backing. The SMH is scraping the bottom of the barrel, why a supposely prestige national newspaper would let this guy Rochfort out on the loose spouting falsehoods & innuendo is beyond me, Maybe he and Jamie Freed are married or just live together, think of what that could produce, English tabloid gold no doubt . umm feel I a little better now have a good day all & good luck.

ikey Moses

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.