VLA 0.00% $1.75 viralytics limited

SMH Article - Stop melanoma, page-6

1. 245 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    I'm guessing that there was no VLA poster presentation yesterday as Malcolm McColl usually provides some photos of the presentations/posters on twitter not long afterwards, and the poster is published on the VLA website before the market opens.

I suspect that VLA submitted the abstract months ago to ESMO but decided not to submit the poster before the cutoff date, maybe because it was not going to attract much limelight as a poster display only (apparently Dr Brendan Curti doesn't get out of bed for less than a podium presentation !)

The abstract was not listed in the programme until it snuck in at the last moment yesterday, without a poster number attached, which leads me to believe it was a mistake on ESMO's part, and shouldn't have been listed in the poster session at all. Fortunately for us, @megamutts was on the ball & spotted the title in the programme.

This would have caught VLA without a market sensitive announcement ready, as they didn't expect a release of any information to the public.

Just my thoughts but it does look strange ...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.